Energy Management System
- Generator Synchronization and Load Sharing System to optimize the operation of a Power Generation System.
- Demand Limiting / Automatic Load Shedding, by tripping excess load according to priority and protecting the system from total blackout.
- Control and automation related to Auxiliary Equipment, Cooling Tower Fans, Cooling Water Pumps, Chilled Water Pumps, AHUs, VAM Chillers, Gas Engines, and Gas Turbine Systems.
- Remote monitoring and control of equipment.
- Store historical data to analyze and find ways to optimize.